Monday, July 21, 2008

i am seriously trying to forgive the person who pushed me down during the shape run yesterday but i just can't bring myself to because

a) i was less than 20m away from the finishing line
b) she didn't even bother to apologize and just went off

and she has seriously inconvenienced me because

1) i couldn't play frisbee yesterday
2) i can hardly bend my knee
3) i was hobbling arnd in sch today and looked like an elephant tryna climb the stairs
4) i just received a dosage of SALT WATER + ALCOHOL WIPES OHMYWORD THE ALOCOHOL IS TOTALLY KILLER MY KNEE IS BURNING NOW
5) they think its an infection so im supposed to go to the doc's tmr and maybe even get a jab o_O?!?!

Dear Lord, i pray that you will grant my knee speedy recovery and that its nothing too serious like an infection of some sort because if i really need to get a jab i'll scream and faint before they can do anything. pls also help me to forgive whoever pushed me down and stop callng her an idiot. i also pray that this obstacle will in no way hinder my hard-earned motivation to continue running, AMEN!