Saturday, November 01, 2008

seems like the post-exam/holiday period is gona be much busier than the exam period. i forgot to check my other email for a few days, and i signed in only to find a whole pile of unread mails. there were so many things that i didn't even know where to start.

but i guess i've only myself to blame- for merely saying yes to everything that came my way, and for voluntarily getting myself into other things without even thinking.

its not that they aren't great things. they're really meaningful just on their own, but put them all together and you get a whole pile of dont-know-where-to-start-which-to-do mess =S

okay enough emo-ing. im not exactly very busy yet. as of now, the only thing that's on my mind is PW.

if anyone knows where to find HM DVDs, pls tell me! saw a HM bear at build-a-bear today, unfortunately it looked kinda ugly =(

and i can't believe this guan has really cute soft toys. haha his whole soft toy affair is quite funny...

me: ohmyword this bear is so cute its wearing a dress!
guan: yeah i dont know why but my mom just put it on one day...
me: oh it looks pretty!
guan: actually its a guy

and he has this soft toy doggy with one ear up and one ear down, so his mom made the doggy wear a hairband to keep both ears down LOL.

yay soft toys are way cute, esp those which are very nice to touch *hint hint*