Saturday, June 06, 2009

i just solved elucidation qn 27! omw im so relieved. spent the past hour or so wrecking my brains over it. almost wanted to give up and go to sleep, coz margaret also took super long trying to solve it the other day, what more me trying to solve it at 1am. but even when i put it aside i couldn't stop thinking about it. then finally when i was brushing my teeth, i received enlightenment!! conclusion: if you're stuck, brush teeth =D

today was an extremely long and dreadful day (9 to 9), and so is tmr =( spent more than 20mins trying to hail a cab. during that period i kept thinking about the yomeishu ad (the lady who had poor blood circulation and scared all the cab drivers away coz she looked like a ghost) praying that that wasn't happening to me.

my body aches =(