Tuesday, September 16, 2008

The Man Who Cant Be Moved - The Script



i just broke my guitar string =( and i dont know how to fix it, so i'll have to wait till the weekend for my bro to replace it. hmm...probably another reason why i should play more piano...

im supposed to be reading chem notes now... anybody wants to know about polarity of bonds and molecules?


am still contemplating whether to go for laser tag on saturday. oh yes and i just got recruited into the BY sub-comm (= i am cheryl's subordinate. publicity. haha actually i dont know why they recruited me, my experience with photoshop and softwares of such has been confined to the rgs com lab.



hehe i kind of promised audrey never to show this to anyone else. but i srsly find this rather amusing.

okay, enough slacking. back to work. i miss my guitar.